Empowering Individuals with Learning Differences to SucceedAcademically, and Beyond!
Celebrate Accomplishments, Unlock Potential!
Click here to learn about our October 8 scholarship dinner honoring our Founders, Carolyn Compton and Patricia Morrissey.
To make a gift in their honor, click here.
||FREE Parent Education classes
will return this fall.
Check back here for updates
in early September.
- Get tips on summer learning, discover the history of learning differences, and find out what's been happening at Morrissey-Compton in our
- We've wrapped up another successful year of our 33rd Annual Challenge Summer School. Learn more about this wonderful program and helping to support its students
- View our 2014 Financial Statement and first-ever
- See what attendees had to say about our Executive Function & Learning Conference held on May 8 & 9!
- Morrissey-Compton is now offering bilingual tutoring in Half Moon Bay!
- Help Morrissey-Compton Educational Center serve individuals and families in the Bay Area, regardless of their ability to pay! Read more.
What We Do: We provide diagnosis, treatment, consultations,
educational therapy, skills groups, support,
executive function coaching, tutoring, and advocacy for children, adolescents, adults, and families with:
Learning Disabilities Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Anxiety
Depression Autism Spectrum Other Developmental Disorders Eating Disorders
Morrissey-Compton Educational Center, Inc. is a not-for-profit 501 (c)(3) corporation.