Empowering Individuals with Learning Differences to SucceedAcademically, and Beyond!
SAVE THE DATE! We are pleased to announce that on October 8, we will be honoring our Founders,
Carolyn Compton and Patricia Morrissey,
during a dinner at the University Club of Palo Alto.
To make a gift in their honor, click here.
||Double or triple your gifts to Morrissey-Compton
on May 5 through Silicon Valley Gives 2015!
Check back for updates.
- Get tips on summer learning, discover the history of learning differences, and find out what's been happening at Morrissey-Compton in our
- Our 2015 Challenge Summer School filled quickly and is in full swing! Learn more about this wonderful program and helping to support its students
- View our 2014 Financial Statement and first-ever
- See what parents had to say about our One-Day Executive Function Conference held on February 28!
- FREE Parent Education classes will return this fall. Check back soon for updates.
- Morrissey-Compton is now offering bilingual tutoring in Half Moon Bay!
- Help Morrissey-Compton Educational Center serve individuals and families in the Bay Area, regardless of their ability to pay! Read more.
What We Do: We provide diagnosis, treatment, consultations,
educational therapy, skills groups, support,
executive function coaching, tutoring, and advocacy for children, adolescents, adults, and families with:
Learning Disabilities Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Anxiety
Depression Autism Spectrum Other Developmental Disorders Eating Disorders
Morrissey-Compton Educational Center, Inc. is a not-for-profit 501 (c)(3) corporation.