Empowering Individuals with Learning Differences to SucceedAcademically, and Beyond!
SAVE THE DATE! We are pleased to announce that on October 8, we will be honoring our Founders,
Carolyn Compton and Patricia Morrissey,
during a dinner at the University Club of Palo Alto.
To make a gift in their honor, click here.
||FREE Parent Education classes
will return this fall.
Check back here for updates
in early September.
- Get tips on summer learning, discover the history of learning differences, and find out what's been happening at Morrissey-Compton in our
- We've wrapped up another successful year of our 33rd Annual Challenge Summer School. Learn more about this wonderful program and helping to support its students
- View our 2014 Financial Statement and first-ever
- See what attendees had to say about our Executive Function & Learning Conference held on May 8 & 9!
- Morrissey-Compton is now offering bilingual tutoring in Half Moon Bay!
- Help Morrissey-Compton Educational Center serve individuals and families in the Bay Area, regardless of their ability to pay! Read more.
What We Do: We provide diagnosis, treatment, consultations,
educational therapy, skills groups, support,
executive function coaching, tutoring, and advocacy for children, adolescents, adults, and families with:
Learning Disabilities Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Anxiety
Depression Autism Spectrum Other Developmental Disorders Eating Disorders
Morrissey-Compton Educational Center, Inc. is a not-for-profit 501 (c)(3) corporation.